CHECK THESE OUT!
Table Talk, courtesy 'The Ugly Duckling Company' - stimulating conversations about the big, and not so big, questions of life - see below
Darlington Methodist District
The Darlington District’s vision is to support and encourage Christian communities to develop in ways that:
- attract people to Jesus Christ
- reflect God’s presence in the world
- explore and demonstrate ways to follow Christ
- and promote God’s rule in contemporary society by the power of the Holy Spirit.
This means that the district will invest its energy in:
- Directing churches and circuits in developing the appropriate way forward for each church and circuit in the context of ‘Our Calling’ and ‘Priorities for the Methodist Church’
- Developing structures and processes to enable this way forward
We will underpin everything we do with God centred worship and prayer and seek to develop a high standard of excellence.
Darlington is a Fair Trade District